Thursday, May 1, 2008

NoMo Noro - The Winner Announced

I have to admit, some of the answers confused me and had me asking questions like...

"They know this is wool, right?"

and

"I already felted it..."

Regardless, a winner must be chosen and so choose I shall.

*tick tick tick tick*

*DING!*

As fun as your ideas are, I get the feeling that none of you (dubiously) rational grownups REALLY want this atrocity, so I will award it to the wee ones Alora and Athena because mom is right! Little girls don't care about anything but how BRIGHT and PINK something is. (I like me some bright and pink too, but...jeesh, throw some black in there will ya?)

And also because my name is Alia and I think that a hat shared between us three girls with unusual A names is a good way to pass something on.

2 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

I think the winners of the A game should send pics of their usage - further felted or not! :)

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Excellent choice. It's good to know it will be enjoyed.